Youth Supervisor Postion Description
Pay Range: $7.25-9.00/hour
Youth Supervisors plan and lead groups of children in fun, educational, and developmentally appropriate activities such as Social/Fitness Recreation, Arts & Crafts, Education, Health & Life Skills, & Character & Leadership Development. They build relationships, act as mentors, and model good decision-making and social skills. They also help to ensure inclusion and safety for all members.
- Creates an environment that promotes and stimulates program participation
- Provides guidance and role modeling to members.
- Maintains a safe environment for members both physically and emotionally.
- Effectively plans and leads programs, services and activities for members.
- Participates as an active, positive team member with supervisor, other staff, volunteers and members.
- Communicates effectively and participates in staff meetings.
- Preferred candidates will have a high school diploma.
- One to three months of experience working with children, even if informal.
- Able to relate well with children and manage groups of them.
- Willing and able to plan programs and activities.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and mobile when supervising groups of children.
- Must demonstrate maturity and good decision-making and be aware of good personal boundaries.
- Some Club positions may also require one to three months of experience working with adolescents or teens.
School Year Hours:
Monday – Friday; start and end times vary at different Club locations, but typically 3:15-6:00 or 7:00 pm
Monday – Friday; start and end times vary depending on location, typically 8:15am – 4:15 pm; or 9:45 am – 5:45 pm.
Please email resume to Nick Cappussi; Director of Operations firstname.lastname@example.org
or obtain a paper copy of our application at our Administration Office, 420 6th St SE Suite 240.